1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. up the gas?

2. wait until things calm down again
Cool man... I tried upping the gas but still no dice, so I'll wait until it calms

The tx fees are like half the amount I'm tryina buy, but I'm happy to experiment and try figure this out with Defi

Am happy with the BTC, LTC and ETH that I'm sitting on so I wanna have fun with this SHIB shyt

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What's the price. I cant find the price anywhere.

edit WRONG PUBE:

EDIT-REMOVED as INCORRECT

w4E4mzi.png

from Buy PUBE Tokens

see

This is the wrong Pube, it’s 0.0000000003990

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Cool man... I tried upping the gas but still no dice, so I'll wait until it calms

The tx fees are like half the amount I'm tryina buy, but I'm happy to experiment and try figure this out with Defi

Am happy with the BTC, LTC and ETH that I'm sitting on so I wanna have fun with this SHIB shyt

U may not have enough eth or bnb in your wallet to cover transaction. You need a bit more than the actual gas fee

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U may not have enough eth or bnb in your wallet to cover transaction. You need a bit more than the actual gas fee
yeah i figured it out now, thanks breh...

but ima wait because the tx fee is currently twice the amount I'm trying to buy. that's some bullshyt

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This why I don't do wallets... Too much confusing bs. Always kept my money on coinbase and binance and never had no issues :yeshrug:

If the coins ain't on my exchange I simply ain't buying