1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I mentioned in some pages ago that the coin is backed by the chinese government and that when this covid stuff is over this coin is supposed to moon. Thats per the experts. So its not a meme coin like doge and its expected to make a lot and I mean a lot of money...per the experts.

But we will see. I got me 800 plus coins and adding more by the week.

What is VeChain (VET) ?
VeChain is a blockchain-based platform that records the truth of what happens at every stage of the supply chain. It combines physical tracking with blockchain records to keep tabs on real-world products from production to delivery, helping to prevent fraud and increase transparency.”

It has been being used in the health care sector to track vaccine data and proven, if healthcare shyt even the world globally adapts to it as it’s more efficient and if we apply this to all possible sectors, like fashion, food, raw material etc... :wow:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Stupid question..
How do I get transfer what I earned?

I did buy doge and when it hits 1.00 I'm out.. but how do I accomplish this.. I have the de fi wallet from crypto app.. which is what u use to buy.. but what do I do next..

Someone holla at me..

I got ETH but I'm in for the long haul with that :mjlit:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Stupid question..
How do I get transfer what I earned?

I did buy doge and when it hits 1.00 I'm out.. but how do I accomplish this.. I have the de fi wallet from crypto app.. which is what u use to buy.. but what do I do next..

Someone holla at me..

I got ETH but I'm in for the long haul with that :mjlit:
Well you would probably have to sell into cash on the app and transfer to your bank account if it's connected I'm guessing, issue is, if doge hits a dollar that app is gonna crash and probably shut off for who knows how long that day, imma have to research more

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Well you would probably have to sell into cash on the app and transfer to your bank account if it's connected I'm guessing, issue is, if doge hits a dollar that app is gonna crash and probably shut off for who knows how long that day, imma have to research more

Yea so it looks like I gotta change it into cro or btc THEN I can deposit it..
Jua trying to map out my escape route :lolbron: