1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The point went over your head:francis:

obv, 20 isn’t shyt But a bigger risk possible bigger reward if he’s trynna make more than a 2x off his initial investment would be... using at most 2-3x leverage using a 14-28 day borrow, find a good entry & buy it when it’s oversold (RSI helps to find a good entry) before coinbase IPO... hold

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@OJdidit prolly who you thinking of but don't know if he's all in
Like 95% of my networth in link im not really proud of that though. If it ever crashes ill be :mjcry:. Luckily for me I got in so low I dont think ill ever be in red on it. But I was called stupid for putting my entire 401k into link

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Like 95% of my networth in link im not really proud of that though. If it ever crashes ill be :mjcry:. Luckily for me I go in so low I dont think ill ever be in red on it. But I was called stupid for putting my entire 401k into link

Food Stamps or Financial Freedom :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@ORDER_66 got home and was able to take a look at the chart on your ankr coin.

xXAKwID.png

Was on a decent uptrend, guessing it started when coinbase listed them. Now its been going down a bit but might be consolidating and getting ready for the next move up. Its been staying above the black line, 20 day moving average, for over a month now and looked to avoid it today. Its above the ichimoku cloud which is a good sign. I marked the .05 and .11 lines as support but not sure how often those lines have been tested. It looks like maybe .06 since you see the red line going straight across around March 12-20 so it traded sideways for a bit there before starting its climb back up. I looked up the info on coingecko and they mention something called Proof Of Useful Work (POUW), don't know what that means since I only know Proof of Work and Stake, but if this something unique it could have some potential. Hopefully todays candle goes up a bit more and turns into a hammer and then a green candle tomorrow will most surely confirm a trend back up. The low price is also intriguing for investors especially on a well known platform like coinbase. Its had a rough week and a half but I say with upward momentum it can prosper. Crazy prediction says it sets a new ATH before end of month.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 got home and was able to take a look at the chart on your ankr coin.

xXAKwID.png

Was on a decent uptrend, guessing it started when coinbase listed them. Now its been going down a bit but might be consolidating and getting ready for the next move up. Its been staying above the black line, 20 day moving average, for over a month now and looked to avoid it today. Its above the ichimoku cloud which is a good sign. I marked the .05 and .11 lines as support but not sure how often those lines have been tested. It looks like maybe .06 since you see the red line going straight across around March 12-20 so it traded sideways for a bit there before starting its climb back up. I looked up the info on coingecko and they mention something called Proof Of Useful Work (POUW), don't know what that means since I only know Proof of Work and Stake, but if this something unique it could have some potential. Hopefully todays candle goes up a bit more and turns into a hammer and then a green candle tomorrow will most surely confirm a trend back up. The low price is also intriguing for investors especially on a well known platform like coinbase. Its had a rough week and a half but I say with upward momentum it can prosper. Crazy prediction says it sets a new ATH before end of month.

Good looks it does look like a decent upswing just trying to get some more if it does liftoff on this IPO thing they got coming up...:birdman: