FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Moved my coins to storage

I'll buy more on coinbase later this week

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
A lot of FUD around GRT for their tokenomics it seems because of their supply, with people worrying about supply & inflation..

but GRT the way it was explained to me is a utility token. There’s different types of tokens and utility tokens supply needs to bigger. And who they integrate with have to BUY GRT to pay them, then take into account token burn to help counter inflation etc. and there will be so many sub graphs that the supply will dry up.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Lol what you buying up?

More of what I already have.

bought a few LINK, NU, GRT, LOOM.

Try investing in things you genuinely believe in, stocks and crypto move alike but aren’t the same because they’re totally different lol I’m sticking with all these long term, potentially keeping my eyes on other shyt under .50 cents to a dollar just to trim my position 80% percent and profit from em and invest back into those other 4.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
More of what I already have.

bought a few LINK, NU, GRT, LOOM.

Try investing in things you genuinely believe in, stocks and crypto move alike but aren’t the same because they’re totally different lol I’m sticking with all these long term, potentially keeping my eyes on other shyt under .50 cents to a dollar just to trim my position 80% percent and profit from em and invest back into those other 4.

At the bolded definitely about to get more of. LOOM, I got to wait until my USDC clears to buy on CBpro

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
ayo what the fukk did i just wake up to?! :damn::damn:

i just looked at my shyt!!

CZDGbbexysU