1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
On gdax is there a way to see my litecoins coknverted in USD. Like how it is on coinbase where it has your total LTC then USD in parentheses?....I transferred all my ltc to gdax.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On gdax is there a way to see my litecoins coknverted in USD. Like how it is on coinbase where it has your total LTC then USD in parentheses?....I transferred all my ltc to gdax.
Nah you just gotta type out the ltc number and multiply buy whatever the ltc price is at the moment

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don’t know if it helped or not but for the coli fam trying to get verified on coinbase, send them an email.

I did that and later that day I was approved.

Shoutout to bruh who posted about coinseed.

It was hard enough trying to get verified on coinbase and some of these other sites I said fukk it and quit.

Since coinbase only has Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin, I can’t buy any of the alt coins so if coinseed helps me get shyt like ripple I’m all good.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Stopping my break/vacation to see what y'all are up to and to drop this.. won't be here until next year

We ain't in a bubble. This is just one of the first waves of people getting into crypto.

Hodl your coins and don't let the price dropping defer you from selling!!! Be in this to make it. Not everyone is going to be has lucky as some of us but hey turning let's say 1-2k invested into 6k-40k in the future is something to be proud of and useful.

Advice for people starting:
- Only invest in what you can, do not spend money you do not have on this shyt please. If all you can afford is 20 dollars a week, my nikka put in 20 dollars a week
- Always invest into coins everyone needs to begin crypto
- Remove your crypto from exchanges frequently (if you are not trading it currently do not leave it in exchange - Look up hardwallet)
- Buy multiple coins with detailed research and promising alt coins and wait for it's raise (like ripple currently)
- Do not treat this like a phase, this is only stage 2 we are at.

The simpler older folks and people who aren't too savvy with can invest the higher each coin will get.

This is human nature. When people see value in something going up they want in. Be early, stay up to date on crypto news, be smart in your long term decision making and reap the benefits later.

Good luck to all my crypto coli brehs :salute:

I wish y'all all success to benefit from a system without having to deal with any cac trying to fukk up your hustle