1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
If you want a chance to touch 7 figures this year then alts are way.

My suggestions..
1. THETA
2. DOT / KSM
3. Zil
4. LINK
5. ADA
Honorable Mention... VET

I got nice bags all of these and I am estamated to be millionaire status this year if not next.
What do you estimate to be a nice bag?
Like 1k in each?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What exchanges can a NY resident get DOT?
:francis: I fukking hate that crypto is so regulated here. Pretty much Coinbase and Gemini

Ran into this same issue with Binance. Siacoin is the next to get pumped and will be the coin that'll make people some REAL money. I'm talking millions. Can't even invest here in NY. Smh

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
God I hate using the eth network. Trying to swap a token to eth, but I don't have enough eth to cover gas. Transfer some eth over, kyberswap says still not enough. Won't tell me how much. Uniswap looks like it goes through but doesn't. And if I buy eth from somewhere it takes me 6 days to be able to send it :martin:. All just to sell a token

Edit: wow this shyt wants a $60 network fee. fukk outta here

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God I hate using the eth network. Trying to swap a token to eth, but I don't have enough eth to cover gas. Transfer some eth over, kyberswap says still not enough. Won't tell me how much. Uniswap looks like it goes through but doesn't. And if I buy eth from somewhere it takes me 6 days to be able to send it :martin:. All just to sell a token.
So just stick with Bitcoin?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
God I hate using the eth network. Trying to swap a token to eth, but I don't have enough eth to cover gas. Transfer some eth over, kyberswap says still not enough. Won't tell me how much. Uniswap looks like it goes through but doesn't. And if I buy eth from somewhere it takes me 6 days to be able to send it :martin:. All just to sell a token

Yeah them fees fukked up, that's why I just hold eth, it's gonna be another year till eth 2.0, if alot of coins start converting to ada's network that's gonna be a big hit to them.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Yeah them fees fukked up, that's why I just hold eth, it's gonna be another year till eth 2.0, if alot of coins start converting to ada's network that's gonna be a big hit to them.
Like damn I would be cool if it would atleast just take a portion of the token you are swapping as the fee. But the have to keep a steady balance of eth is such a hassle

---

Superstar
Daps

We were averaging $200 -250 dollars on the network fees just two months ago on some ETH tokens. Space needs another platform coin to build off of cause those fees are ridiculous.