1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm on the Reddit Coinbase and all folks are doing is complaining about the platform. Is it really that bad? And if it is, what are the alternatives? Where's the safest place to trade and keep my funds?
Binance.US , Gemini, Kraken & Kucoin.

I don’t have any experience with Gemini or Kraken.

I use Coinbase and haven’t any issues with it myself.:yeshrug:

I also use Kucoin and that’s been nothing but positive.

For keeping funds safe, if you’re buying and holding buy a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on the Reddit Coinbase and all folks are doing is complaining about the platform. Is it really that bad? And if it is, what are the alternatives? Where's the safest place to trade and keep my funds?

Coinbase is fine. Most of what you'll find on reddit for any business are complaints. Don't know why you'd be browsing there.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
For keeping funds safe, if you’re buying and holding buy a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger.
do you need a hardware wallet? can't you just store it on your computer instead and just be safe

i been messing with Exodus but i did some research and i found out it is not safe. I am moving away from Exodus. I just don't know if i should buy a hardware wallet or just store them on a computer.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
do you need a hardware wallet? can't you just store it on your computer instead and just be safe

i been messing with Exodus but i did some research and i found out it is not safe. I am moving away from Exodus. I just don't know if i should buy a hardware wallet or just store them on a computer.
You don’t NEED one but I feel it’s the most secure. Something physical and nobody can mess with it unless they break into your house.

An online wallet should work fine, I just prefer the physical aspect of a hardware wallet.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
You don’t NEED one but I feel it’s the most secure. Something physical and nobody can mess with it unless they break into your house.

An online wallet should work fine, I just prefer the physical aspect of a hardware wallet.
Only a few people on Reddit said stay away from Exodus .otherwise, they have a good reputation according to the reviews from Google Play Store; i use Desktop version only.

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
If you would have invested just $2,000 back in 2013 & $13.50 per bitcoin you would have 150 bitcoins today valued at 5.1 million $ fukk ME
if we can only time travel and do that but we can't which is why we still come to this thread :scust:

i will admit that people do have to adapt to this and that is a hard thing to do:unimpressed:

:gucci:phuk my life too

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
if we can only time travel and do that but we can't which is why we still come to this thread :scust:

i will admit that people do have to adapt to this and that is a hard thing to do:unimpressed:

:gucci:phuk my life too
That’s why to this day when I get insider tips I don’t hesitate & it never hurts to have millionaire friends !

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
That’s why to this day when I get insider tips I don’t hesitate & it never hurts to have millionaire friends !
we all appreciate this. being a millionaire is getting easier for the average joe thanks to cryptocurrency.
i am also planning to get into stocks but cryptocurrency seems more rewarding for me because i just got started in doing investments.
i am still a noob but i do what i can.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music