1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes thats true but all im saying is that you cannot time the market unless you have insider info. You are better off buying a small amount starting off and add more to your stable as time goes instead of waiting around for a crash that might potentially never happen again.

This isn't a crash yet it's a correction. Waiting for a 20-30% pullback doesn't require insider info because it's a standard move. Buy a small amount after the pullback and then wait to see what's next. Buying at 40k is FOMO. What kind of ROI will you get after missing a 10x? Stay on the sidelines.

Buy red not green.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't a crash yet it's a correction. Waiting for a 20-30% pullback doesn't require insider info because it's a standard move. Buy a small amount after the pullback and then wait to see what's next. Buying at 40k is FOMO. What kind of ROI will you get after missing a 10x? Stay on the sidelines.

Buy red not green.
im not disagreeing with you at all but in reality that never happens when the prices crash most people will still not buy :yeshrug: which is why im saying if you want to buy dont sit around and wait and just start buying you can start with as little as $100 nothing wrong with that even at ath.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not disagreeing with you at all but in reality that never happens when the prices crash most people will still not buy :yeshrug: which is why im saying if you want to buy dont sit around and wait and just start buying you can start with as little as $100 nothing wrong with that even at ath.

Some of us have been telling the noobs to wait for a pullback and not to enter.

Honestly, eth and btc been locked in a ratio, so they have shared performance. But in my opinion though, there will be a pull back from any one approaching 10x over the year. I wouldn't jump in now.

It looks good to short tho, but next long term buy in is gonna be after the upcoming cliff

Some of us didn't.
:mjlol:

Short a bull run before a blow off top is even in sight brehs

giphy.gif

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lots of broke boys got ripped up this week.... don’t buy ANYTHING at its most expensive price ever.... bitcoin whales EAT you nikkas alive.

*goes back to making my monthly rent in a DAY from trading GCAD

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
5K?! Shid you might be waiting a cool minute for that

All good things come to those who wait. I told myself the same last year, then once it did fall to like 3k said I’ll wait for it to get under 2 :mjlol:
I would’ve been sitting on a cool 100 large right now if I actually followed my instinct. So my price is 5k. BTC is unpredictable I have a feeling we’re in for another fall :mjlit:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of us have been telling the noobs to wait for a pullback and not to enter.

Some of us didn't.

giphy.gif
I'm NOT disagreeing with you the problem is with beginners is that even when the price does crash they never buy(i've been guilty of this too). This thread hardly does numbers when the prices crashes which is why i recommend for anyone who wants to get it to is to start small enough $100 will be enough and add as time goes on.