1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
BTC maximalists are the worst. They refuse to accept that people can make money off alts because they're too scared to dip their toes in the water.

That's not the point.

You can make money but odds are the majority of people will get rekt.

Maybe you hit the red and make a fortune. You can also just park your liquidity into the safest play in this industry and reap 10-100x rewards in due time if you're not greedy.

Just telling it like it is.... People need to realize that shytcoins are the crypto equivalent of pink sheet stocks. No one should be advised to "invest" into fukking LTC and the average person shouldn't touch uniswap with a 10 feet pole

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
BTC maximalists are the worst. They refuse to accept that people can make money off alts because they're too scared to dip their toes in the water.

Yeah bro BTC will always be the king but right now, while things are good, I'm trying to maximise any profits I can. It comes with the extra risk but like you said there's plenty of new and innovative projects coming out all the time. Look at Core for example. Listed at like $200 on uniswap and a few weeks later it was up near 8 or 9k. You can't make that kinda money with bitcoin unless you're trading leverage and that's a whole other level of risk

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the point.

You can make money but odds are the majority of people will get rekt.

Maybe you hit the red and make a fortune. You can also just park your liquidity into the safest play in this industry and reap 10-100x rewards in due time if you're not greedy.

Just telling it like it is.... People need to realize that shytcoins are the crypto equivalent of pink sheet stocks. No one should be advised to "invest" into fukking LTC and the average person shouldn't touch uniswap with a 10 feet pole

:mjlol: You still don't get it.

Buy BTC to hold, buy alts to flips. If you buy 5 LTC today for 600 and two weeks later you have $900 you can sell it a profit and make your next move. You don't swing trade BTC. Why the hell would I buy .024 BTC at 24k and hold it for who knows how long? Nowhere did I say to hold LTC for a year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie accumulated a bitcoin for around 11.5k, he acquired it over time. I had 7/10 of a Bitcoin right before it tanked a few years ago, but I took that money and bought a bunch of alt coins. At the same time, I linked up with my now ex, wasn't paying attention to my crypto investments until about 2 weeks ago, and now I can't log into the various sites my coins were being held on. I invested what I thought I could afford losing, but I'm salty as hell right now. So far the sites have not responded to any of my emails

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:mjlol: You still don't get it.

Buy BTC to hold, buy alts to flips. If you buy 5 LTC today for 600 and two weeks later you have $900 you can sell it a profit and make your next move. You don't swing trade BTC. Why the hell would I buy .024 BTC at 24k and hold it for who knows how long? Nowhere did I say to hold LTC for a year.

Again, the average person doesn't have the time nor the interest to manage a shytcoin portfolio like that. Plenty of people swing trading BTC too wtf are you talking about

Majority of time LTC underperforms BTC so why would any casual trying to invest in this sector want to take the additional risk for few bigger percentage gains here and there.

Granted if you've got perfect timing trading like you make it sound you make a killing but in the real world people don't all buy low and sell high

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
My homie accumulated a bitcoin for around 11.5k, he acquired it over time. I had 7/10 of a Bitcoin right before it tanked a few years ago, but I took that money and bought a bunch of alt coins. At the same time, I linked up with my now ex, wasn't paying attention to my crypto investments until about 2 weeks ago, and now I can't log into the various sites my coins were being held on. I invested what I thought I could afford losing, but I'm salty as hell right now. So far the sites have not responded to any of my emails

thats what happened to me on localbitcoin . got like 1.5BTC from 2015 on there stuck cuz some mf was tryna hack my account until i relogged in this year

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Congrats breh, I know your feeling relieved as hell, pockets a little fatter too

lol nah nikka its stuck. they said some mf "hacked my account and was doing chargebacks" so my shyt is frozen and i cant make another transfer from the account . i could just login and see my wallet balance.

That was my fault for taking my eyes off bitcoin when i got with my ex in 2016. that shyt shouldve been in a cold wallet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol nah nikka its stuck. they said some mf "hacked my account and was doing chargebacks" so my shyt is frozen and i cant make another transfer from the account . i could just login and see my wallet balance.

That was my fault for taking my eyes off bitcoin when i got with my ex in 2016. that shyt shouldve been in a cold wallet
I feel you, I had an unopened Trezor the whole time

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
My homie accumulated a bitcoin for around 11.5k, he acquired it over time. I had 7/10 of a Bitcoin right before it tanked a few years ago, but I took that money and bought a bunch of alt coins. At the same time, I linked up with my now ex, wasn't paying attention to my crypto investments until about 2 weeks ago, andnow I can't log into the various sites my coins were being held on. I invested what I thought I could afford losing, but I'm salty as hell right now. So far the sites have not responded to any of my emails
That’s what I’ve always been scared of accidentally loosing a wallet with figures :whew:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I'm about to sell off my loser stocks. 70% Losses. And just put it in BTC and let it ride for 5 years or more. American airlines ain't never coming back. Neither are some of these wack Marijuana companies

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting into alts wrecked me, I worked my way up too mess around right before this bull run started and now a year and a half of hard work gone.

Simply because I thought I understood more than I did, and bitcoin seemed like it wasn't moving anytime soon.

Well... now I'm sitting here looking silly. And down.