1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
what are your predictions by January? Also do you agree with that it could hit $300K by next year :jbhmm:

It certainly could.

Historically Bitcoin has gone up 20x every time it breaks the previous ATH. Last one was around $19k. You do the math...

I can definitely see us going past ATH by January, and that may be conservative.

It's all air up here. Supply is extremely scarce, current crop of buyers is completely unlike the 2017 runs. Institutions are fully settling in and they will go after every single coins out there until the average person cannot dream to afford one.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The irony of this financially illiterate buffoon advising people to take out cash advances with astronomical APR's... during a pandemic. Telling someone else they're gonna be poor.

What other gems you got? Should I mortgage my house? Maybe take some pay day loans out?
Sell off some unneeded organs too. :troll:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The irony of this financially illiterate buffoon advising people to take out cash advances with astronomical APR's... during a pandemic. Telling someone else they're gonna be poor.

What other gems you got? Should I mortgage my house? Maybe take some pay day loans out?

I would absolutely mortgage my house.

Bitcoin's gone up 200% this year. Will go up at least another 1000%. And you scared about a 20% APR? :mjlol:

Scared money don't make no money.

FYI, I've been there before. I took a $50,000 loan at stupid rates at $1500/BTC back in 2016. I think that worked out fine for me

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see Link back over 13. Hopefully it closes the day above that mark since it has been a level of resistance for it lately. All the alts seem to be riding the wave up lately which is good.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Worst thing that can happen is by miracle Bitcoin stalls and gains just enough to cover your interest a year later.

Or maybe it's gonna die, right?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got in at 9k. But waiting for a dip to cop more.

The reason bitcoins run isn't big news is because the last time it went to 20k...well we all know what happened.

Got in at $3.7K when people thought the world was burning down.

My only regret like @heisenburrr said was that I didn’t use every last dollar and credit card I had to buy more.