1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
has anybody here actually withdrew from binance yet?.....reading online it seems a lot of people always have a hard time with them. my verification documents are still pending. submitted them yesterday. kinda shook to even deposit until my documents are cleared. don't wanna try to take my money out one day and they hit me with the :camby:

I had trouble for a while but I figured it out. You need the Google authenticator app

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Litecoin been dropping since lastnight

That's just the nature of the market, what goes up must come down, but it usually reaches a floor that's higher than what it was at before.

Right now whales are watching that shyt or have buy orders out the ass to buy when it reaches a point.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just the nature of the market, what goes up must come down, but it usually reaches a floor that's higher than what it was at before.

Right now whales are watching that shyt or have buy orders out the ass to buy when it reaches a point.
You think it' still a good idea to buy some litecoin right now with the price declining?. I was going to but some tonight, smart off a small investment

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I had trouble for a while but I figured it out. You need the Google authenticator app
Bro question: I have the google Authenticator app but when it asks for two step verification it asks for an email and pass OR scan bar code? I don’t get it, there’s no button for forgot password.. wtf

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is wild, Tron had a market cap of $340 million yesterday, today it's $1.1 billion.
New investors are just looking for cheap coins. I almost sold everything for NEO yesterday it's up 15% today vs BTC down 5% but I'm just going to hold my BTC and buy NEO with extra money on the side since I believe in it longterm. No use chasing these idiots pumping everything.