1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nah this is ok and to be expected, once it touched 12k I knew it was going to drop back at least 800$
Typical btc moves as normal, it's going to be at least double it's worth next year

Hodl nikka hodl!
thinking of switching to eth since i can get like 13 of those instead of half a bitcoin but not sure. :jbhmm: if it hits 1k thats 13k and that would be same if bitcoin doubled. just gotta think which one would hit first. I could stack up eth easier since its cheaper tho.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
thinking of switching to eth since i can get like 13 of those instead of half a bitcoin but not sure. :jbhmm: if it hits 1k thats 13k and that would be same if bitcoin doubled. just gotta think which one would hit first. I could stack up eth easier since its cheaper tho.
Way I'm going about that is for every couple hundred dollars I make in btc profit I just reallocate sometsome of that into eth
I think that's smart for the short term like for the next 6 months

Long term tho I think I'd still hold btc cause I'm the next few years it'll out perform eth
I think you idea is a good one to follow

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I look at Bitcoin as more of a resource like gold, you can't just go anywhere and use gold as payment, but if you had 30 pounds of solid gold you ok.

On top of being a resource crypto has functionality so the sky's the limit... They'll probably be legit million and billionaires off this in the future at some point
help me.

what should i invest in? i missed the boat.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Yall that ask people what to invest in are prime candidates to lose money

See it all the time

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link looks to have bounced nicely off that 7.65 support right on top of the ichimoku. It needs to create a new support level preferably at 7.85 - 8. Its status on Wednesday will tell more. I think we hover between $7.80 and 8.20 until then. Wednesday afternoon to evening will hopefully give us another decent run if one doesn't come before it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link held strong and actually pushed higher after that huge dip. :wow:

Went back down some but the fact it was able to reach higher and potentially setup higher support levels unlike everything else sounds promising for the upcoming days.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
help me.

what should i invest in? i missed the boat.
Oh I'm in no position to advise that kind of thing, The only thing I can say is if you are looking for long term investment that you just want to drop money and forget about and 9 times out of 10 see growth without doing anything is Bitcoin and ETH and probably link going forward too.

But even that I don't feel like an authority on advising.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
This whole move up was basically tether printing millions out of thin air and pushing the BTC price up, it was always gonna drop heavily, it was just a case of when..It could have been 11.4, 11.8 or whatever, they choose to turn on the flutes at $12,100