1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
giphy.gif

Every time I get a chance to hop on the wave when the price dips, I ignore it and end up regretting it big time. Every time.

FailingLinearCony-size_restricted.gif

altseason is right around the corner.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
even w/ refuting evidence in their faces...sad!

I tried to put a couple of coworkers on...they kept looking like :mjpls: they were low key heated when I retired 7 months later :mjlol:

I understand some ppl’s personal situations simply don’t allow them to be able to free up funds to invest in it but to hear ppl call it a scam is just pure ignorance on their part...some ppl really don’t realize how historical this time period in crypto will be (2017-2021) when folks look back on it
investing 3500 in something with no guarantee of return is idiotic in the minds of most.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Brehs what do you really think the ceiling on this shyt is. I'm genuinely wondering

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Brehs what do you really think the ceiling on this shyt is. I'm genuinely wondering
There is none, it's it's own market now and at some point there won't be any Bitcoin made which means that it'll be impossible for most people to have even one btc, shoot maybe even half either. It'll Outlast Fiat and become an important asset institutions and the rich hedge on heavily

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's not a scam...it's just too volatile to ever be a truly viable currency.
Tell that to all the Chinese, Iranians, Venezuelans, Argentinian, and all the other countries with shaky political climates in the world using BTC now to protect their wealth as their fiats lookin flabby and hyperinflation kicks in.

Crypto is becoming a much more mature market as big institutional money starts moving in

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Tell that to all the Chinese, Iranians, Venezuelans, Argentinian, and all the other countries with shaky political climates in the world using BTC now to protect their wealth as their fiats lookin flabby and hyperinflation kicks in.

Crypto is becoming a much more mature market as big institutional money starts moving in

When those and other countries use it when their economy isn't teetering on the edge, come holler at me.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
investing 3500 in something with no guarantee of return is idiotic in the minds of most.

Them nikkas can go invest in treasuries then.

You want third world junk bond returns with AAA credit ratings. That's not how shyt works.
I got my Roth index fund (up 19% this year :wow:), gold, individual stock plays. This crypto stuff is fun and games. If it pops, I'm out some money but, it won't break me or my savings plan for the future. If it goes well, then I'll be very satisfied.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who’s saying it’s gonna hit $250k? Link??

Tim Draper.

Of course he has a vested interest. It may not be Bitcoin that becomes the global decentralized payment system but, one of these coins will and whatever one ends up achieving that will be worth tons. If its Bitcoin its going to be easily over $1 million a coin. We'll have to divide Bitcoin into smaller denominations to make use of it day to day. But who knows? :yeshrug: I'm invested in a few of them just in case.