1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Oh shyt, should I move my coins off of binance?

Asked the same thing and ain’t get a response :dry:

Depends. Binance withdrawal fees are absolute rape last time I checked. I moved my shyt off Binance a while ago into their respective wallets. As a rule of thumb you should never leave your coins on an exchange in case your account gets hijacked. So yes, move that shyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
Depends. Binance withdrawal fees are absolute rape last time I checked. I moved my shyt off Binance a while ago into their respective wallets. As a rule of thumb you should never leave your coins on an exchange in case your account gets hijacked. So yes, move that shyt.

I think he's talking about Binance banning the US. Move your coins into a wallet and you might not have an exchange to move them back to. Some coins are only on Binance or other non US friendly exchanges.

We have until September. Wait and see how things play out. If the coin you hold doesn't have another exchange hopefully it pumps before hand and you can sell for something else.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin is the King

everything else is shytcoin

litecoin = shytcoin
ETH/ether = shytcoin
facebook's libra = shytcoin

ultimately...but ALTs are great for building up a “war chest” that you can turn around and use to build your BTC bags...I’m cautious about ETH but if libra goes thru then BTC/LTC stand to benefit the most from it

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
I

I think he's talking about Binance banning the US. Move your coins into a wallet and you might not have an exchange to move them back to. Some coins are only on Binance or other non US friendly exchanges.

We have until September. Wait and see how things play out. If the coin you hold doesn't have another exchange hopefully it pumps before hand and you can sell for something else.

The exchange further stated that effective on Sept. 12, 2019, “users who are not in accordance with Binance’s Terms of Use will continue to have access to their wallets and funds, but will no longer be able to trade or deposit on Binance.com.”

Crypto Exchange Binance.com to Block US Customers from Trading - CoinDesk

It's probably safe to leave them there for the time being but I'd keep a close watch on the news to see if anything changes. Looks like you'll be able to just transfer your coins to the new exchange.

I'm going to assume that the coins currently on binance that aren't on other exchanges will be on the new US exchange that Binance launches.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crypto Exchange Binance.com to Block US Customers from Trading - CoinDesk

It's probably safe to leave them there for the time being but I'd keep a close watch on the news to see if anything changes. Looks like you'll be able to just transfer your coins to the new exchange.

I'm going to assume that the coins currently on binance that aren't on other exchanges will be on the new US exchange that Binance launches.

No.

The whole point is that most of the alts are not safe to be traded in the US without SEC approval. For reference take a look at all the coins on Huobi than look at what's on Huobi's US exchange. Only a fraction of the coins are left. Binance US will barely have anything. The big boys like BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, LTC, ADA will be there but only a handful of alts.

Best bet is to have your Binance coins be on Kucoin as well since I doubt they're going to ban the US anytime soon.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bet, just sent my shyt. I only had 1.68 eth in there. Rest of my shyt is in wallets and kucoin

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
No.

The whole point is that most of the alts are not safe to be traded in the US without SEC approval. For reference take a look at all the coins on Huobi than look at what's on Huobi's US exchange. Only a fraction of the coins are left. Binance US will barely have anything. The big boys like BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, LTC, ADA will be there but only a handful of alts.

Best bet is to have your Binance coins be on Kucoin as well since I doubt they're going to ban the US anytime soon.

Ahhh I see. Well damn I seem to be in that same conundrum too. Might be best to invest in a solid VPN and move that shyt to a smaller exchange.

But the cons to that could be pretty drastic i.e. cryptopia. :francis: