1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dope bro, post in here when you bout to cop something, you obviously know what you’re doing :pachaha:
I've fukked up early too. But I have experience in the market and finance to help. Losing is the best experience though. Nothing I've done professionally taught me as much as seeing my own $10k dwindle down to a couple thousand. Buying and selling at the same time and amount helps secure shyt for me mentally. I don't care about a couple hundred dollar fees when im moving several thousand.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've fukked up early too. But I have experience in the market and finance to help. Losing is the best experience though. Nothing I've done professionally taught me as much as seeing my own $10k dwindle down to a couple thousand. Buying and selling at the same time and amount helps secure shyt for me mentally. I don't care about a couple hundred dollar fees when im moving several thousand.
You ain’t lying, me losing my lil 7-8k was a good learning experience in the long run. I was buying shyt off hype like a dikk head instead of taking my time, watching and waiting for the dips. I could’ve came up when the market crashed, but I was like fukk it. I was drained from spending so much time emerged in this crypto shyt. All the different chats in telegram, all the different sites and wallets n shyt lol. I don’t know what ima do when it’s time to cash out, I don’t even remember most of the sites let alone credentials :pachaha:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Hopefully. We'll see what happens.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I should have listened to one of the guys that used to post on another forum I'm on that has grown a pretty big following on youtube. He's pretty much been right every damn step of the way over the past two years. No way this guy isn't making millions each year. If I fukked with Bitmex and listened to him, I'd be sitting pretty.

I have:

BTC (some)
NEO (about 5% of account)
OMG (about 10% of account)
WTC( About 10% of account)
ZEN (Probably about 70% of my account)

I'm staking ZEN, so that's part of the reason I didn't sell. Every supernode I have set up (500 ZEN/supernode) nets me about .25 (was higher before) ZEN/day per supernode.

I hope we're back, but we'll see what happens.

This is the guys channel I started following back in February or March 2018. It was only myself and a few others that were subscribed and watched them, and a year later his is at 18,000 subscribers.

What I like about him is he does not give you his opinion about what he personally thinks will happen. He gives you what his technical analysis says. I've watched some other people before, and Krown is FAR and away the best I've seen. He's been bearish since last year, well before most people were. I haven't watched him in a few weeks, but if there is one TA guy I would recommend to watch, it would honestly be him.