1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Everytime this thread gets bumped i rush to check my portfolio to see if there’s any progress only to see I’m still in the red :francis:

At least the past week has been looking good so hopefully that’s a good sign for the future

Oh you mean them 2017 bull run fomo purchases? Yeah I still got some of those. We gon get it all back and more by 2021. :wow:

Finally broke even on Litecoin but I reset my phone a few months ago and now my 2FA app doesn't work with Coinbase anymore. They say it can take 24-48 hours to reset my 2FA, after which I'm sure this run will be over. :laugh:

Nah you good fam. Let it ride until the LTC halving later this year if not until the btc halving next year. LTC is going to $100 plus..... Wish I bought some at $40. :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh you mean them 2017 bull run fomo purchases? Yeah I still got some of those. We gon get it all back and more by 2021. :wow:

Nah you good fam. Let it ride until the LTC halving later this year if not until the btc halving next year. LTC is going to $100 plus..... Wish I bought some at $40. :ehh:

I was broke so I only bought 10 dollars worth at 20. I knew it was gonna go back up just not this soon

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was broke so I only bought 10 dollars worth at 20. I knew it was gonna go back up just not this soon

I was in that spot. You just knew it was going to flip back but i didnt have much spare change either. Probably the most frustrating thing in the world. Legit had me wanting to rob people at atms, then get their contact info afterwards..... so I could apologize and return the money in 6 months to a year.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it might take that long for the market to reach full maturation...but the ignorant/uninformed will be eating crow in 5-10 months

it’s been nearly 8 months...shyt started slowly cooking @ the beginning of the year and has been heating up the last couple weeks...SEC dropped some major news...next few months should be fun

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, Regarding the ETFs.
Do not expect a SEC decision on the CBOE (VanEck-SolidX) Bitcoin ETF in 2018, so don't hold your breath.

We see people being disappointed about the SEC delaying the decision on the ETF from VanEck-SolidX when actually nobody should have expected the SEC to approve the first-ever Bitcoin ETF within the first 45 days after the notice was published.

Everybody should be aware that the SEC will and should take the time it is allowed to by law, which is 240 days (45 days for the first and second extension, 90 for the third, 60 for the last).

What to expect now:
1. News about rejected ETFs likely in late August (Proshares ETF)
2. Another series of news about Bitcoin ETF rejection in September (Direxion ETF)
3. Both of the above ETFs are not commodity-backed (instead, they're futures, at least the Proshares for sure) and thus, do not involve actually purchasing BTC. They could also be approved, but we don't think that's likely.
4. Final decision on the CBOE (VanEck-SolidX) somewhere around February-March 2019.

-Cointify

I hate to bump old posts but I wanted to give you props on this cuz you were on point w/ it and my assessment was incorrect

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How have you been here so long n you still making stupidass moves, n then being smug about it?

Bitcoin got down to like $3100, but you rather buy in when it's at 5k....?

$15k > 9.3k you dumbass?

Change your avi back to Chicken Little, it fits you more.
:umad:

how you been here so long you don't realize troll replies

:laff:

fukkin idiot