1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Thread still going :dwillhuh:

Im not sure what you expected. Go back and look at the thread during previous bear periods. Ill bet you see the same stuff.

• People saying they are getting out when it rises to where they break even

• Critics who were absent during the bullrun popping shyt during the bear market

• Random discussions on good coins to hold.
It never changes. No one wants to touch it when the prices are in a low bear market like right now. nikkas run from it like its radioactive. But when the bull market hits nikkas be like "Damn, if only I had bought when that shyt was low I would have caked up!" :mindblown:

I've cleared over 6 figures in crypto profits since late 2013. The cycle is always the same. Cats always say they wish they bought when it was cheaper, but when it gets cheaper they want nothing to do with it. I don't fully understand the psychological undercurrent of that, but I know how to profit off the shyt, lol.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
No one wants to touch it when the prices are in a low bear market like right now. nikkas run from it like its radioactive. But when the bull market hits nikkas be like "Damn, if only I had bought when that shyt was low I would have caked up!" :mindblown:

I've cleared over 6 figures in crypto profits since late 2013. The cycle is always the same. Cats always say they wish they bought when it was cheaper, but when it gets cheaper they want nothing to do with it. I don't fully understand the psychological undercurrent of that, but I know how to profit off the shyt, lol.

They can buy when btc pumps hard and I'm ready to dump my bags
:smugbiden:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not sure what you expected. Go back and look at the thread during previous bear periods. Ill bet you see the same stuff.

• People saying they are getting out when it rises to where they break even

• Critics who were absent during the bullrun popping shyt during the bear market

• Random discussions on good coins to hold.
It never changes. No one wants to touch it when the prices are in a low bear market like right now. nikkas run from it like its radioactive. But when the bull market hits nikkas be like "Damn, if only I had bought when that shyt was low I would have caked up!" :mindblown:

They can buy when btc pumps hard and I'm ready to dump my bags
:smugbiden:

man I actually heard one idiot say he doesn’t feel comfortable buying anything in this current market and will wait for the market to recover to buy-in

:comeon: :what: :wtb: :snoop: :dahell:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

That's good for you.

But you gotta understand most people aint built for this shyt and there's no way to know what's going to happen (if there was then it'd be easy).

I bought small amounts of BTC at $11K and then again at $8422. I saw it hit $6K and was like :hubie: At this point I'll just hold what I got and check that shyt in a few months. If it goes back to the glory days cool, if not. Oh well. I didn't invest much.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's good for you.

But you gotta understand most people aint built for this shyt and there's no way to know what's going to happen (if there was then it'd be easy).

I bought small amounts of BTC at $11K and then again at $8422. I saw it hit $6K and was like :hubie: At this point I'll just hold what I got and check that shyt in a few months. If it goes back to the glory days cool, if not. Oh well. I didn't invest much.
Its gonna continue to be bullish until the SEC hearing. At that point its either gonna nose dive back down or take off back towards Dec 2017 and more. I know theres gonna be some exchanges getting targeted before then by hackers to try and bear drive it down but I believe itll hold until the hearing.

You got in just like me except I kind of anticipated this run so once it climbed out of $5500, I copped another coin to ride the wave up and secure my losses at $12k and $9.5k. Another 3 for 4 weeks (which is long as hell) and I'll see where its at. I got in for a long hold but I aint gonna pass up gains I can use now.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its gonna continue to be bullish until the SEC hearing. At that point its either gonna nose dive back down or take off back towards Dec 2017 and more. I know theres gonna be some exchanges getting targeted before then by hackers to try and bear drive it down but I believe itll hold until the hearing.

When is the SEC hearing?