1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
who? CNBC and Wall street journal? why didn't you post articles like these from those same news outlets?
guess they didn't fit your flimsy ass tax theory huh? :mjgrin:

Over $60 billion wiped off value of cryptocurrencies as bitcoin drops to lowest level since Nov 16

Bitcoin Is Falling Fast, Losing More Than Half Its Value in Six Weeks

so for you CNBC is credible and right when they write opinion pieces about taxes, but they're wrong when it's about Mt. Gox? which one is it breh? :patrice:

Over $60 billion wiped off value of cryptocurrencies in 24 hours as bitcoin slide continues

The Force Behind Bitcoin’s Meteoric Rise: Millions of Asian Investors

look breh.. either these news outlets you keep quoting should be taken as truth or not. whichever one it is we need you to stick with just one side for the sake of the argument breh:mjlol:

b-bbb-b-bbbbut the taxes!

Half your links don't support your opinion

Tougher regulations includes TAXES which is what I stated initially , I later specified US taxes being written by several outlets. There's been no major regulatory laws that have been passes in the interim that would caused an 80% dip, except enforcement of TAXEs.

Mt. Gox I already posted facts that shower what was sold off with quotes from the owner , CNBC was an opinion piece not facts. Instead of trying to find little wins by selecting little sentences i wrote and trying to Google fact check. Show me what caused the 80% drop it wasn't any regulatory law since none were passed that would have dropped 80% and it was the 3000-8000 btc that Mt. Gox sold off.

To @Supa every link I posted specifically discuss tax selling all major crypto outlets havenhaven ment this. Regulatory pressures includes TaXes ...there's been no bans on buying and selling and a bank stopping credit card purchases doesn't cause an 80% dip.

Ihis selloff is similar to what happens right before December in stocks (though not as drastic)

And lastly you're point about Asian investor's , I never said Asians markets aren't then majority. I did say that many Americans and nother nationalities are also in those markets . From my understanding the way they calculate that is bybl exchange sicne as you know theres no easy way to assess who the investor's are unless someone did a forensic exercise. So the #s being quoted are typivlly based on exchange size and we know Asian exchanges have the bulk of the assets

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I basically took the last few weeks off to HODL...

Streets are still bloody, anything I should jump into with about $500 in the next 2-3 weeks? Trying to get right by summer

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Streets are still bloody, anything I should jump into with about $500 in the next 2-3 weeks? Trying to get right by summer

Some coins like Icon aren't as heavily discounted as they were a few days ago but they're still down from ATH.

You can spend 500 on anything. What are you holding?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Some coins like Icon aren't as heavily discounted as they were a few days ago but they're still down from ATH.

You can spend 500 on anything. What are you holding?

Holding ETH, LTC a lil bit of Bitcoin, XVG, TRX, XLM, BRD, VIA, and a few more things

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holding ETH, LTC a lil bit of Bitcoin, XVG, TRX, XLM, BRD, VIA, and a few more things

200.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

1*w1USgTx1K6YdzGgRLzXn7w.jpeg

They had to release this and drive the price up the day I got paid:francis: .I should be knocking on 1000 ENG but Nuls threw off the plan.

Except for VIA I had those same coins but bailed a while ago. Add XRP and that's the crypto starter pack.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

Get some Nebulas..Its on OKEX and Huobi. Mainnet releases on the 29th March. Should see a good price spike before then. Its around $6, all time high was $16, so still very cheap

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

1*w1USgTx1K6YdzGgRLzXn7w.jpeg

They had to release this and drive the price up the day I got paid:francis: .I should be knocking on 1000 ENG but Nuls threw off the plan.

Except for VIA I had those same coins but bailed a while ago. Add XRP and that's the crypto starter pack.

Enigma is so slept on, an actual true to life USEFUL use case that has endless potential.

Touches EVERYTHING.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
IDK how you all are doing it. I took my money out of bitcoin and I am just going to use it to pay off some debt.

I still have money in ethereum, but this rollercoaster ride is hard.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enigma is so slept on, an actual true to life USEFUL use case that has endless potential.

Touches EVERYTHING.

One of the most important projects going forward and it's use is necessary.

Cryptobot is saying Wanchain is hitting Binance:gladbron:. If the price is too high I'll pass and wait for a dip.