1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Effect wont do shyt. The NEX ICO is gonna be the big ICO so far this year. Whitelist opens 10th March of something like that but itll be hard to get into the ICO regardless ill buy on exchanges as well
Would you be interested in an ICO that invests in ICO's for americans/singaporeans and people in all those banned countries who cant buy then sells the token/utility to them @ pre ico price but post ico ?

I'm working around the legal aspects of this if possible and having the company overseas should help avoid issues with the SEC.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
True. But a lot of cryptos, especially launched this past year, were straight up frauds.

Like I always told brehs, make sure your stock/ETF portfolio is healthy before diving into crypto.

Owning a bunch of shytcoins, while owning no stocks/ETFs, is not the move.

Only cryptos that failed are the ones you never heard about with the exception of one or two .
i buy most of my cryptos from recommendations (reddit/twitter) and researching it
Theres currently 1500 cryptos , and i only know about 30 out of the top of my head.

For example , if a crypto doesnt have a subreddit/twitter followers then i wouldnt buy it.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Only cryptos that failed are the ones you never heard about with the exception of one or two .
i buy most of my cryptos from recommendations (reddit/twitter) and researching it
Theres currently 1500 cryptos , and i only know about 30 out of the top of my head.

For example , if a crypto doesnt have a subreddit/twitter followers then i wouldnt buy it.

Speak sense to the senseless breh.

But Verge had a subreddit too......

Its the Chinese tokens im following closely right now.

Just wish i grabbed Elastos when it was icoing.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Speak sense to the senseless breh.

But Verge had a subreddit too......

Its the Chinese tokens im following closely right now.

Just wish i grabbed Elastos when it was icoing.

Yeah chinese coins seem to be running the game lately , like NEO and VEN.