[1/6/23] AEW Rampage and Battle of the Belts: Are Jay Lethal and the GOAT Carny Jeff Jarrett about to win the AEW Tag belts??

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This week was my first time watching and paying attention to a full episode since 2019 :russ:
I was out on it (and all of wrestling in general) for a while after 2019. That early AEW roster wasn't very deep, so felt like many wrestlers were overexposed and then some really shytty wrestlers were getting too much TV time. I watched a bit of AEW and NXT here and there in 2020 but very little and probably nothing in 2021 until Punk popped up. Now I've watched AEW every week since then. So for as much shyt as I give Punk for his antics back this fall, I'll give him all the credit in the world for that. I mean he is literally THE reason why I got back in.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I haven’t watched wwe weeklies in full since 2018 but I gave them all a try last week. AEW was more entertaining so far.
Yeah watching AEW every week since Punk's debut is the longest I've regularly stuck with AEW since somewhere around the time when ECW and WCW folded. Used to watch a ton of ROH but that was when it was all on DVD so not really something I could watch regularly.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah watching AEW every week since Punk's debut is the longest I've regularly stuck with AEW since somewhere around the time when ECW and WCW folded. Used to watch a ton of ROH but that was when it was all on DVD so not really something I could watch regularly.
Kinda the same thing for me. Before AEW, I haven't watched wrestling weekly since the fall of TNA. Outside of that I only watched PWG, ROH and Dragon Gate. AEW got me back into watching wrestling weekly since I fukk with the Young Bucks heavy and a lot of AEW's roster were full of PWG guys.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Kinda the same thing for me. Before AEW, I haven't watched wrestling weekly since the fall of TNA. Outside of that I only watched PWG, ROH and Dragon Gate. AEW got me back into watching wrestling weekly since I fukk with the Young Bucks heavy and a lot of AEW's roster were full of PWG guys.
:salute:

I never really watched much PWG. I had like somewhere between 3-5 DVDs back in the day but that was it. I was invested in them ROH DVDs and didn't have the money to branch out to PWG too. Between my internship/grad assistant manager and I, the two of us probably had like 95% of the ROH library for like the first 5-6 years of ROH.

Only indie I ever really got into after ECW was ROH, and a lot of them PWG guys ended up being in ROH too. Always been loyal to the ROH alumni so pretty nice to have a shyt load of them in AEW.