Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
triple h enters the rumble and beats down Roman before Roman eliminates him then Triple H pulls him over the top rope a la Hogan n Sid

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
xYCxNxT.gifv

:takedat:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Even tho I want HHH or Reigns to win since I enjoy seeing WWE get shyt on by angry fans and I think the feud works best with the word title, they could always just have HHH eliminate Reigns without actually entering the Rumble as a contestant

That way HHH/Reigns is a grudge match at Mania instead of a title match and Brock, Rock or Cena can win the belt

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It will probably HHH, Lesnar or Cena

Ideally if they want to finally make things interesting, they could have Cena turn heel and win the title and make it Heel Cena vs Reigns to headline Mania 32

And if they are really worried about turning him heel, they could just turn him back after Mania season :yeshrug:

But it will probably be Lesnar.

They could go for HHH but eh, like I see the point but I just dont know if HHH vs Reigns is a Mania headliner.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
So Reigns loses the belt only to have the big win at Mania?
They will probably have Lesnar do it, not smart money at all to give it to HHH. Maybe Cena but I'm not sure Cena vs Taker is off the cards.
They still wanna have him stand tall with the belt on some overcoming odds shyt :mjlol:

If they want Reigns to get the best crowd reaction possible in a Wrestlmania championship match, Cena would be the best option.