Big Show vs. Shaq
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

That's 10 matches, at most they would have 2 more, and with Cena, Joe, Strowman, New Day, Ambrose, Miz, Rusev, Sami, Cruiserweights, Alpha, The Club, Cesaro & Sheamus, Enzo & Cass, Ziggler, Corbin, and Dillinger still left I don't see how they're gonna fit everyone.

On top of that this card is just not that sexy. Reigns/Taker, Rollins/HHH, Brock/Goldberg, Shaq/Big Show I'm cool with, we knew most of those were happening for months now anyways so I'll take it. But there's not enough hype in that matchup between Orton/Bray. And KO/Jericho is really wasting KO, especially since this whole JeriKO angle hasn't been developed that well to begin with where I can forgive un-sexy matchup for good storytelling.

AJ/Shane is also an absolute waste of AJ. The top worker in your company and you're gonna stick him in what would likely be a brawl/hardcore type match with Shane :smh:

Looks like they're gonna waste Cena on a midcard feud as well :francis: Unless they do some sort of interbranded match with Cena v Joe

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The likely WM card they have right now is kind of a mess

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
SmackDown Women's Title Match
Big Show vs. Shaq
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

That's 10 matches, at most they would have 2 more, and with Cena, Joe, Strowman, New Day, Ambrose, Miz, Rusev, Sami, Cruiserweights, Alpha, The Club, Cesaro & Sheamus, Enzo & Cass, Ziggler, Corbin, and Dillinger still left I don't see how they're gonna fit everyone.

On top of that this card is just not that sexy. Reigns/Taker, Rollins/HHH, Brock/Goldberg, Shaq/Big Show I'm cool with, we knew most of those were happening for months now anyways so I'll take it. But there's not enough hype in that matchup between Orton/Bray. And KO/Jericho is really wasting KO, especially since this whole JeriKO angle hasn't been developed that well to begin with where I can forgive un-sexy matchup for good storytelling.

AJ/Shane is also an absolute waste of AJ. The top worker in your company and you're gonna stick him in what would likely be a brawl/hardcore type match with Shane :smh:

Looks like they're gonna waste Cena on a midcard feud as well :francis: Unless they do some sort of interbranded match with Cena v Joe

Put them in the battle royal!
full