city

oh damn i actually had to google it:dead:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Was browsing around elsewhere but I'm here watching. Good night so far. Tag match and Ambrose vs styles. I see Orton isn't in the chamber. Do you guys think he has an opponent at the ppv?

Harper isn't in the Chamber, so I won't be shocked if they do Orton/Harper at the PPV.

Can't be mad about that. It's quick, easy and makes sense. Even though we saw it just last week

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
now this muthafukka wanna give the P1 Gawd his props :stopitslime:

you shoulda done this after Summerslam last year Cena
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:He was post to admitted after Summer Slam AJ was the better man and he completely bounced and never gave him his props. He waits until he beat his ass to give him his props complete copout bullshyt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I dont see why he couldnt have at least grown his beard and hair out, and changed his attire.

It just seems like he's not all the way down for the role. Which b/c he's prob not

That's the thing, there was this pretty lengthy article/interview with Orton detailing how much he likes this character/change, and really likes working with Bray, but he is definitely only halfway committing to this role :mjlol: