1/29/24 WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW: RUMBLE WINNERS SPEAK; CM PUNK UPDATES ON INJURY; JUDGMENT DAY VS DIY; GUNTHER VS KOFI; PAT MCAFEE BACK FULL TIME!

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hence why he should go to mid card scene.

Dominate there for now in the present. Remember he’s young as fukk.

Aight so break it down for me.... if he dominates in a scene that is ass it won't do him any good.

Because the women's tag titles weren't "legitimized" until the kabuki warriors won them. So if Bron wins a dead title it won't mean much :patrice:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And Bron will be on tv too getting a push.

So your point will be nullified.
Right…..You was the same dude talking about how great that cash in would be in the long run for Theory too :heh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This pizza hut commercial reminds me of lash legend when she says she's booguie (spellcheck)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
thicc-thicker.gif
This was a GOAT episode :bryan:

Soon as he got in the jail he asked who the head Blood in charge, went up to him and said “I’m the head Blood now” and left breh with the :dwillhuh: face

Then this scene where he was in court dead ass saying the prosecutor thicker than a bowl of oatmeal :steviej:

:bryan:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Aight so break it down for me.... if he dominates in a scene that is ass it won't do him any good.

Because the women's tag titles weren't "legitimized" until the kabuki warriors won them. So if Bron wins a dead title it won't mean much :patrice:

How would that do him harm? :why:

I mean look at Gunther as exhibit A.

He revolutionized the IC title from the ground up and now is poised to become a main eventer as a result.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Hopefully this injury makes Punk come back in the best shape of his life. He needs to get on whatever Randy and AJ is on and come back with a vengeance.

He’ll be back flabby :snoop:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How would that do him harm? :why:

I mean look at Gunther as exhibit A.

He revolutionized the IC title from the ground up and now is poised to become a main eventer as a result.

So why KC2 couldn't do that with the women's belts... aside from the damage control storyline. But I also remember brehs calling for kabuki warriors to win those belts as soon as Kairi came back. I know you probably tired of me and my KC Fandom but I'ma keep fighting the fight lmao

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

He’s defended it on two brands where he’s either feuded against big names, had interesting storylines, or at least great matches…. And a lot of his title defenses have main evented raw

The women’s tag title never did any of that so idk what you talking about