1/29/19 SmackDown Live: The Empress’ next challenger; Nation of Veganism; The Man’s RR Fallout

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Honestly I don't mind the inclusion of CHHHarlotte because her and Becky play of each other so well.

Also, it's their way (WWE) of having them start the 4 Horsewoman vs 4 MMA broads feud. Shayna and the dyke gang will interfere at WM.

One on one matches are almost always better though... They would just have one of these females laying around at all time, I don't like that shyt. :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm so glad they bringing halftime heat back:wow:

put it in an empty arena dammit. I demand it, you demand it. Vince needs to demand it

tumblr_okz3w0SSD21ql0k28o5_250.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I know that Charlotte is gonna get shoehorned into that match but I wish, for once, they'd read the room and give people what they *actually* want rather than what they *wish* we wanted.

Fair.

But a triple threat match with Charlotte, Becky and Ronda would basically involve the three most important women in the WWE at the moment. From a "Wrestlemania is a showcase/culmination of the year's story or whatever" standpoint ... it actually makes sense.

Personally would rather see Asuka mollywhop Charlotte like she should have last year, but alas.