1/29/19 SmackDown Live: The Empress’ next challenger; Nation of Veganism; The Man’s RR Fallout

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Damn Paige's movie gonna be released on DVD a week after theaters. That's the definition of an indie.

It's so wild b/c the fact that it's getting a theatrical release at all is *only* because Dwayne is attached to it. If he wasn't involved this would have gone straight to DVD cause ain't no way you can tell me there's *that* much interest among the regular deregular general public in Paige's life story.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I mean he beat John Cena in the main event at WrestleMania but I'll let them cook.

They've Benoit'd that on the low. Even when they mention it, they just say that he headlined WrestleMania, not that he beat John Cena in the Main Event of WrestleMania.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
It's so wild b/c the fact that it's getting a theatrical release at all is *only* because Dwayne is attached to it. If he wasn't involved this would have gone straight to DVD cause ain't no way you can tell me there's *that* much interest among the regular deregular general public in Paige's life story.

I’ve never seen anyone mention this film once. Even with the rock attached to it. No c*nt but wrestling fans is going to see it.

Honestly wierd how little it’s been advertised.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
wait are shane and miz getting married :gucci:

tumblr_onjxzwZzLE1u1ljrzo1_540.gif