[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Its stanning when I'm criticzing how sloppy he is?:mjtf:

Pull yourself together:mjlol:
You’re trying to spin this into a positive by saying “hes not gassed! He’s done this before, guys!” when there was absolutely nothing Positive about his performance. :dead:

And yeah, Punk has never really been crisp with performing moves, but last night he was extra sloppy.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
this final 6 was so good..this really who should be getting the most push in the womens division..know i'm in the minority on here but i fw Becky too
Becky can annoy me but she cool

You come to appreciate cats more when they get older and their careers are closer to ending than starting

My days of hating wresters is over unless you on some racist shyt or anything along those lines

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Like I said, You can ask the question but you're not going to get the answer you want. HHH could've given a better response, but people already decided that the only acceptable response would've been to go scorched earth on Vince. The fact that people are also trying to compare this to Tony's response also shows lack of logic. Hunter is an employee that can't say much because of the ongoing investigation, whereas Tony is the owner and there was no investigation so he could answer however he wanted to.
I couldn't care less about Tony and his response to the questions he received and I'm sure that real journalist don't either. If anything it shows just how much of a pass the wrestling world and their partner UFC has gotten over the years as other realms and industries have received major criticism for the responses they've given or lackthereof when it comes to serious topics and questioning. Look at the Dana White situation and how the sports world was when talking about the matter.

If both Tony and HHH insist on going in front of the cameras during press conferences and speaking on behalf of the company, then they better be prepared to answer hard hitting questions regardless of whether they want to or not. The later did a shytty job of doing so and deserves all the criticism he's getting for it.

It's just that simple and coddling and defending HHH in this particular instance isn't doing him any favors for when it happens again in the future.

QBN

All Star
Daps
Quick thoughts...Jade vs Bianca stare down was :ahh: Hope they keep them away from each other and slow build their inevitable Wrestlemania feud next year.

The men's Rumble match was ok...Sami coming out at 30 was very :unimpressed:. It felt like the men's Rumble was missing star power, but part of that was going with a 4 way title match which took stars like Orton and LA Knight away from the Rumble.

Black men wrestlers deserved better. They all got eliminated from the Rumble with the quickness without any real memorable moments.:mjpls: Bobby Lashley should always be presented as a realistic title challenger/upper card threat to whoever holds a top belt.

R-Truth is like the Flavor Flav of WWE :russ: Show was like a 7.5 out of 10.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
For the record @Straw Hat Luffy

Saying Cody doesn't need a fictional title to solidify his position as the top guy and face of the company because he's been that for 2 years does not equate to "cOdy shOulDnT fiNisH thE sTorY"

ya'll have to read, not look for keywords and then reply to what you imagined is being said.

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Punk looked about the same as he did in AEW imo. Athletically his sh1t does not look very good. He still can have a good match with the right opponent, the Samoa Joe match in UK was great.

Idk if him and Seth's styles will click though, I could see him looking really slow against Seth.

After Seth's recent knee injury I think they'll both be at the same pace