[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Cody winning again made me not like the ending. Its "Super Cena" level of booking and predictable. Even he never won 2 rumbles back to back. Dwayne pulled a fast one on us.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
It's a good thing WWE is ramping up on doing more international shows, cause Jesus Christ, these US crowds have been so ass during PPVs the past two years.

Literally all the non-WM PPVs with fantastic crowds in the past two years have taken place outside of the states because of the atmosphere of the crowd. PR, Cardiff, London, etc.

Yea, I respect that if you paid for your ticket with your money, you can do whatever you want, but man I just can't comprehend going to a show just to sit on my ass the whole time, whether it's a good or bad match. Hell, if it's a bad match, I would at least be booing. SOMETHING.

As great as the matches like Bunny-Priest and Usos-Roman/Solo were last year, they are not hitting anywhere near the same if they took place in somewhere like Atlanta or Vegas, probably not even in the super smark cities in the Northeast either. Hell, I'm not even convinced Gunther-Sheamus would hit the same if it took place in the States as well.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Yeah, Rhea...
richard-simmons-sure-jan.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It's a good thing WWE is ramping up on doing more international shows, cause Jesus Christ, these US crowds have been so ass during PPVs the past two years.

Literally all the non-WM PPVs with fantastic crowds in the past two years have taken place outside of the states because of the atmosphere of the crowd. PR, Cardiff, London, etc.

Yea, I respect that if you paid for your ticket with your money, you can do whatever you want, but man I just can't comprehend going to a show just to sit on my ass the whole time, whether it's a good or bad match. Hell, if it's a bad match, I would at least be booing. SOMETHING.

As great as the matches like Bunny-Priest and Usos-Roman/Solo were last year, they are not hitting anywhere near the same if they took place in somewhere like Atlanta or Vegas, probably not even in the super smark cities in the Northeast either. Hell, I'm not even convinced Gunther-Sheamus would hit the same if it took place in the States as well.
I couldn’t tell if the cried was due to being tired/uninterested, or if Peacock audio was muffled, and I knew people were lying when they blamed it on Peacock :mjlol: