[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Triple H speeches are gonna be longer than the recent COD campaign at this rate lmao

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
It's funny you mention Roman because when I last watched was at the peak of him being force fed to the audience. But now Roman is legit and gets great reactions.

But even when Roman was being force fed and cutting poor face promos, you could tell something was there. Go back and watch old Rockers promos with HBK and Marty, they were bad but you could tell something was there. Same with old Hart Foundation shyt, Stunning Steve Austin.

Never in Stardust/ Dashing/ American Nightmare Cody Rhodes career have I ever seen anything resembling a WrestleMania main eventer. This guy is mid card at best who has somehow worked the system to get to the top.

I salute the hustle but he will never be him.

I think his promos have REALLY stepped forward, but honestly?

The only reason I see main eventer with Cody is because when he shows up, the people care and he gets the face reactions you want your top face to get.

Are they forcing the issue by presenting him as the biggest of deals? Yes. Are they forcing the issue by always protecting him from losses? Even in clear and obvious "He should lose" situations? Yes.

But when his music hits, everybody cares in the way the WWE wants them to care, and they don't have to force that crowd connection.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Got her looking like Cynthia from Rugrats
Violator/Leguizamo from Spawn with that hair :mjlol:
f8sMqO.gif