[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
He's presented as a bigger deal than his brand's World Heavyweight Champion. That is really what changed. It's kind of like how the WWE made it a point to shoehorn Roman Reigns into the top spot only for it to actually stick when they pivoted away from forcing the issue. WWE makes it a point to portray Cody Rhodes as the biggest deal on his show.

But yeah, it's just presentation.
Cody's real story is to finish what he started in AEW. While he's a try hard babyface in WWE, his unintentional heel run and his meta character in AEW was gold. It still has legs if he went back to AEW

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
run-away-dave-chappelle.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cody has any sense he'll demand it be in a cage or cell for the rematch
They turned dude into a boyscout Superman like character personality wise… I can’t picture Cody demanding any type of stipulation… the most I can see him doing that can involve Rock is that Cody gonna do this he’s gonna finish the story talk for a few more months and probably say what everyone else says “I had you beat if it wasn’t for… but thanks to Nick Aldis, I’ve got assurance that that won’t be the case because”…. Insert Rock as guest referee… says Roman has an incredible reign but has been misrepresenting the family or some shyt