[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
wRsERCF.png
You an ugly guy

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Cody tries so hard.

But he just doesn't have IT.

Look at the history of the rumble. The only ppl with less charisma to win were big john studd, hacksaw jim duggan, yokozuna.

I know ppl don't fukk with CM punk here, but he's much more of a star than Cody.

I haven't watched this shyt in years, but back when I used to watch and post here, ppl called him CAWdy. Idk what changed but he's still the same to me. His older brother better equipped to headline Mania than him.

He's presented as a bigger deal than his brand's World Heavyweight Champion. That is really what changed. It's kind of like how the WWE made it a point to shoehorn Roman Reigns into the top spot only for it to actually stick when they pivoted away from forcing the issue. WWE makes it a point to portray Cody Rhodes as the biggest deal on his show.

But yeah, it's just presentation.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
On ESPN he said he’s about long term story telling

When Rock teased the match, he mentioned head of the table spot, not the title

They’re probably setting it up for next year or a Saudi Arabia joint…

The only way anybody is beating Roman cleanly is if somebody is around to take out Solo and Jimmy.. rock makes perfect sense if he guest referees because Cody vs Roman 2 with no stipulation would just be a rehash of last year

Roman could’ve been beat a long time ago if storyline wise someone was smart enough to ban the bloodline or say if 1 of them interferes, he automatically loses lol
Like where your head is at.
If Cody has any sense he'll demand it be in a cage or cell for the rematch
He's the grandson of a plumber. His father is inbred. he ain't got that sense

:russ: