[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don’t think the PLE was as bad as some say. But it definitely could’ve done some things better. It’s a passable Rumble, when we all were expecting a top 10 Rumble. The crowd was mid as well.

The crowd was awful. There was nothing terrible about it. Just dry moments In the middle of both Rumbles which comes off boring because of the long duration.

The last 5-10 minutes of both Rumbles were exciting and had the right winner.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Only watched the main event.

Thought that was a bleh Rumble match. Very few cool interactions, spots and exchanges and sadly there wasn't any real story developing during the match. All of those things can make a RR match feel special and this one didn't have any of it :francis: there was nothing bad in it though, just a bunch of forgettable shyt for 60+ minutes until the final two.

Cody vs Punk at least got the crowd back up but Punk looked as uncoordinated as ever (a Battle Royale is not a match that suits, even less so at this point of his career) and he was fukking gassed very early on.

Roman vs Cody should be interesting at least :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Cody? The king of mid. Punk should have won but the minute he hit that pedigree I knew he wasn't gonna win.

Cody has no star quality. Logan Paul better equipped to headline WrestleMania.

I gotta disagree here. He consistently goes the extra mile to be the lead babyface at live events, and he's consistently moving merch and getting the best reactions on a given show.

I just don't care because this whole finishing the story narrative is a lie. But that's what politicians do.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
how is larry brooks punk supposed to make it through a chamber match ? :russ: :why::bryan::flabbynsick:
He gonna have to reform the Straight Edge Society.

I was thinking the same thing before Cody eliminated him..."Yea, Punk gotta win thought he look gassed...but, is he gonna win the EC?"