[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how these nikkas just be announcing attendance records that include the staff will always kill me.
They don't count as people there for the show like that WWE :mjlol: they gettin paid to be there.
Might as well count the production staff and the performers.

...wait.
what's that?
they DO?!

:snoop:

When you realize the entire thing is fake, it doesn't bother you

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I got big money on the 23rd pick :francis: I’m scared it’s gonna be a r truth or Baron corbin

Save this post brehs

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lrgf68s.gif

SOSOsoso...the REAL, attendence...was...one second let me find it.

*papers shuffling*

okay

royal..rumble....

*papers shuffling*

[Alvarez - "i think i saw-"]
OKAY I GOT IT, it is.....

...43,272....which includes 1,500 comps and other promo seats...so...no...not quite a record"

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
how these nikkas just be announcing attendance records that include the staff will always kill me.
They don't count as people there for the show like that WWE :mjlol: they gettin paid to be there.
Might as well count the production staff and the performers.

...wait.
what's that?
they DO?!

:snoop:

To be fair, shyt is probably a record at the Trop considering who plays there. :russ:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:ohhh: When are they going to get The Weeknd to actually performed at a show with how much they use his music
I was wondering after seeing this 2nd hispanic music artist on smackdown, when they gonna bring another rapper or something up. I havent seen a black artist up there since Mya sang the Rock happy birthday

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Lol I'm watching this with my girl, and she's every uninterested girl you've ever met (love u babe), and she watches tiktok so she knows who Logan is and was really impressed with how good he is at this, and I tried to explain that he's only as good as the fat Canadian makes him look

Kevin Owens is a literal magician, and Logan Paul is also a potential goat if he wants

That was an incredible match and you're lying if you're bytching about it