[1/27/23] AEW Rampage: One of TSC's favorites Jamie Hayter vs. Emi Sakura, Hobbs in Action, Emo Cowboy vs. Yuta, Bestfriends/Danhausen vs. Team TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Guess I haven't been paying attention to NBA fashion lately. They getting into that too or has it not infiltrated the NBA players union yet?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
You ain’t never lie. They wearing long tees too. I’m about to bring out the girbauds and fit in
It's crazy to see them wearing cargo pants because I remember wearing them when I was a kid two decades ago. I don't mind it so long as they don't bring back the super baggy clothes :whoa: I remember teachers giving me a hard time over that shyt :aicmon:

fukking kids these days
Fashion rotates all the time, but I didn't think I would be considered a zoomer despite how they said 95 and 96 were millennials

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Keith Lee still selling that cinder block attack, will be disappointed if I don't get a match with him and Swerve by the ppv :martin:

Reading some of the comments in here

yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I had some time to kill so I watched a couple of matches. My takeaways:
  • It was geat to see that Powerhouse Hobbs has finally made it back from the barbershop, and he looked great. He beat some yakubian in a short, but violent, match. It would be awesome if Tony Khan would book Hobbs on Dynamite so that people could actually see him.
  • This was my first time seeing Hobbs in a while, but if he kills Europeans like this on a regular basis, then he may need to contact Bobby Lashley about franchising The Almighty's White Boy Summer concept. Moving on...
  • Why on Earth did Wheeler Utah get so much offense on Adam Page? That didn't make Wheeler look strong, that made Hangman look weak, IMO.
  • I NEVER want to see Wheeler do the rolling Germans again! I do NOT want to see Angle's & Benoit's signature move get the Canadian Destroyer treatment!
  • Wheeler Yuta isn't a boring wrestler, per sé, but his look is bland af. I know he's half caucasoid, but he got his mama-san's looks. I'd love to see him get the same makeover that Tajiri got, or maybe some Great Muta-style facepaint. Maybe he could also learn to do the poison mist (but not from Malakai Black, that guy misses 97% of the time). To go along with his new look, Wheelie should get a manager to speak for him, at least until he goes through puberty and his voice deepens.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I had some time to kill so I watched a couple of matches. My takeaways:
  • It was geat to see that Powerhouse Hobbs has finally made it back from the barbershop, and he looked great. He beat some yakubian in a short, but violent, match. It would be awesome if Tony Khan would book Hobbs on Dynamite so that people could actually see him.
  • This was my first time seeing Hobbs in a while, but if he kills Europeans like this on a regular basis, then he may need to contact Bobby Lashley about franchising The Almighty's White Boy Summer concept. Moving on...
  • Why on Earth did Wheeler Utah get so much offense on Adam Page? That didn't make Wheeler look strong, that made Hangman look weak, IMO.
  • I NEVER want to see Wheeler do the rolling Germans again! I do NOT want to see Angle's & Benoit's signature move get the Canadian Destroyer treatment!
  • Wheeler Yuta isn't a boring wrestler, per sé, but his look is bland af. I know he's half caucasoid, but he got his mama-san's looks. I'd love to see him get the same makeover that Tajiri got, or maybe some Great Muta-style facepaint. Maybe he could also learn to do the poison mist (but not from Malakai Black, that guy misses 97% of the time). To go along with his new look, Wheelie should get a manager to speak for him, at least until he goes through puberty and his voice deepens.
YOu didn't watch the Hayter match? That was the best match on the show