[1/24/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Hangman vs. Penta; Trios title match

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but you got to have something with some of these not ready for tv talents that you can’t even hide on ROH…you’re not gonna always get lucky and have Bryan Keith types sitting in the indies…
They're probably gonna have to be like WCW pre Power Plant days for the moment

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Bruh they’re whole season has been sold out and there’s a waiting list for tickets next year.
Yeah you have to get on a mailing list to even have a chance to buy tickets. They came to Fresno last year and was surprised when I heard they sold out. I was in Savannah a few years ago and had no clue what they were about.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but you got to have something with some of these not ready for tv talents that you can’t even hide on ROH…you’re not gonna always get lucky and have Bryan Keith types sitting in the indies…
I agree. Think they should do something with Create A Pro. Same school that gave us Stat, MJF, and the Acclaimed.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Yeah you have to get on a mailing list to even have a chance to buy tickets. They came to Fresno last year and was surprised when I heard they sold out. I was in Savannah a few years ago and had no clue what they were about.
Yeah I’m thinking about taking my son to one of their games this summer gonna overpay on stubhub for them more than likely…