[1/24/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Hangman vs. Penta; Trios title match

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Savannah Civic Center (Enmarket, whatever) is one raggedy ass arena. Seen high school gyms that shyt on it.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
they should've faked a bomb threat over the weekend like Wrestlemania 7 and moved this show to Daily's Place

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ricky has the worst luck because Tony didn't put the rocket on him when he was cooking MJF on the mic, then the Jericho feud happened, then Punk got fired and you knew Punk was gonna put him over big. Then he lost matches to Danielson. The tag title run has been good but then.....Jericho happened......again.
Kahn probably done with him since he already has one foot in WWE. Hell Natty out here recruiting people like Regal was supposed to.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The momentum he had before MJF fukked him over for his big moment, he could’ve been a believable world champion at that point.

I never bought into him as champ. And I used to watch AEW weekly when it first started. Dude just reminded me of Adam Bomb or some shyt.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Kahn probably done with him since he already has one foot in WWE. Hell Natty out here recruiting people like Regal was supposed to.
Yeah bruh seems checked out…I understand TK’s pullback on pushing him to an extent just hope his contract is up sooner than later since I think he’s gonna have to make a stop through nXt to begin with and not entirely sure of his age…