[1/13/24] TNA PRESENTS HARD TO KILL! TNA IS BACK!! MOOSE vs Alex Shelley, Trinity vs Jordynne Grace, Knockouts Ultimate X and More

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Everyone loved Dolph Ziggler for a while and were rooting for him.... they continued to job him out like Natalya to the point where nobody cared.

That whole he's so good he doesn't need a title/need to win matches shyt is flawed.
Like all MITB winners they loved him until he cashed in, then like all the rest the crowd moved on to someone else. People loved his selling but the Ziggler gimmick died a long time ago. I think all these companies need to stop with the whole "you'll never guess" teases since people usually guess correctly. I do hope this starts a resurgence for TNA, because I maintain the belief that wrestling was better when it was WWE & TNA, 05-09 kept us fed for a long time. :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like all MITB winners they loved him until he cashed in, then like all the rest the crowd moved on to someone else. People loved his selling but the Ziggler gimmick died a long time ago. I think all these companies need to stop with the whole "you'll never guess" teases since people usually guess correctly. I do hope this starts a resurgence for TNA, because I maintain the belief that wrestling was better when it was WWE & TNA, 05-09 kept us fed for a long time. :wow:
That is not what happened :what:

Ziggler was the sole survivor at SVS 2014 to beat the Authority :what:

Then he had that great feud with Miz on SD in 2016 for the IC title.

Nobody turned on Ziggler. It was the shytty ass booking that made fans stop caring :what:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That is not what happened :what:

Ziggler was the sole survivor at SVS 2014 to beat the Authority :what:

Then he had that great feud with Miz on SD in 2016 for the IC title.

Nobody turned on Ziggler. It was the shytty ass booking that made fans stop caring :what:
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

First entrance after cutting a heel promo that should've gotten him heat:russell::russell::russell:

We can do a list of people that received shytty booking and still had the fans on their side, Ziggler needed to be put with heat magnets like The Authority & Miz to get fans on his side. On his own he usually came out to CDQ entrances. His status was always to be a mid-carder because he could never be a permanent main eventer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

First entrance after cutting a heel promo that should've gotten him heat:russell::russell::russell:

We can do a list of people that received shytty booking and still had the fans on their side, Ziggler needed to be put with heat magnets like The Authority & Miz to get fans on his side. On his own he usually came out to CDQ entrances. His status was always to be a mid-carder because he could never be a permanent main eventer.

He wasn't supposed to be heel. The fans were chanting for him to cash in all night :what:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Let me reiterate

I don’t want Nic to cut a “ They held me back” Promo

The last person to do that was Sandow & look what happened

He doesn’t need to go that route
If he cut a personal responsibility promo, I'd be interested. Say something about despite Nic knowing that he had all the tools, he realizes that HE never put it all together. But now, traveling the world and facing some of the stiffest competition in his career, he sees the path to realizing his potential and it starts now.