[1/13/23] AEW Rampage: Women's Tag Street Fight, HOB vs. Eddie and Ortiz, Darby vs. Juice TNT Title, Max Caster Raps on WWE

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I know wrestling doesn't work like that, but if I was a wrestler I would want a bonus for doing a hardcore match :picard:

Not sure if they wrestled in WWE, but I feel like Black/Danielson could have a dope match based on having the best strikes.

The Acclaimed are one of the best in the company at the sports entertainment side of wrestling.

Danhausen pushing merch like that :leon:.

4 people on commentary is too much.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

i missed a bloodbath :picard:

Honestly after Jade hits 50-0 she should just vacate the TBS Title because "there's no competition for me" and go feud with Jaime Hayter for the main Women's Championship and let lower card women like Bloody Ruby to have the TBS Title.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Honestly after Jade hits 50-0 she should just vacate the TBS Title because "there's no competition for me" and go feud with Jaime Hayter for the main Women's Championship and let lower card women like Bloody Ruby to have the TBS Title.
Agreed. Jade continuing to squash nearly every woman that's not top-title caliber at the moment is holding back the midcard women just as much as it's holding back Jade from reaching her potential.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I said this in another thread, but instead of winning the women's title, I think Jamie Hayter should have won the TBS title.