[1/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage Homecoming: Return to Daily’s Place; TK “One of the most important shows in our short history”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sashas debut? Goldberg?

Mercedes a possibility. Think Britt and Jamie as well. Fact that they having all those women in one match to hopefully showcase them is a good sign for their division especially if given time & effort. Could also setup something for Saturday. I know the tag titles are being defended but they need other matches and I can just imagine what if one of the previously mentioned 3 show up and challenges Julia for her title at battle of the belts? Having Mercedes main event battle of the belts in her debut and win the tbs title would get some eyes on dynamite that night and help the division. Only thing is if it's worth taking the belt off Julia. I think if it's a big star like Mercedes then yes, can't have her off to a bad start. Unless she loses but it's a great match that helps them both out. They got a decent amount of talent in the women's division so I think a major focus for 2024 should be on them. Who knows if Mercedes debuts but we shall see.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Does someone have to debut for the show to be important?

something really big should happen on a show hyped up as one of the most important shows in history, yes. A major signing, a well built world title match, a major announcement. Maybe he announces the new TV deal tonight

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
MwKg3HF.gif

IN