[1/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage Homecoming: Return to Daily’s Place; TK “One of the most important shows in our short history”

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ehhhh he's nowhere as hot as he was the first year or two but heel Hangman has never really worked, Just like Kenny and Adam Cole those fans would force him back face
they'll force him back. But that's the point. When they do, it'll pull the people in the middle along. Right now... they're either indifferent or booing him. Trying to just 'keep going as it is' is going to continue with him sitting in this space where people chant Cowboy shyt but could not give a fukk about him or his segments otherwise.

For a company intent on being an alternative and doing 'different things in wrestling', a lot of the original AEW folk are exactly the character they were when the company started 5 years ago. Page as a heel didn't work, generally, but... this is a new day. All they need to do is have him come out, talk about how 'I had to save AEW. You all should be thanking me for getting rid of a locker room cancer. If you're booing me, it's because you saw yourself in that cancer, and that's a you problem' and he'd get turned on. But it'd be soft enough to go back later.

AEW's refusal to use the bad situation they ended up in around Punk is fukking them up. They won't even approach it enough to let it benefit them. No one should be benefitting more than Page. Hell, he could even say 'I sent him back where he belongs. He's "home" now - AEW was never his home. But it's mine'

Hangman running full-speed toward a wall of indifference. Without some compelling program to get into, he gonna be getting CDQ real quick.

May as well. Because if they put the title on Swerve, Page gonna trip over himself rushing to the front of the line. Crowd riding with Swerve. May as well get ready for it.