1/1/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW DAY 1: SETH ROLLINS VS DREW MCINTYRE FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FT. THE ROCK (2.15M RATING)

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Why on earth would Drew try to put Seth through a table? I don't understand that kind of dumb writing
Drew had himself a temper tantrum & cost himself the title but he will blame Priest even tho all he had to do was stay on Seth hit him with another finish & make sure he wasn't near the rope.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Roman and Gunther are the only ones that have interesting title reigns. Seth/HHH really is just another HBK/Vince, and his reign should've ended at Crown Jewel.
Roman hasn’t had coward heel wins but having a cousin or two laying around has helped

Gunther is facing opponents that least were “:obama: okay he might be alright”

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
nikkas gotta stop complaining for every wrestler that has status

“Bu bu they’re doing Drew dirty”

We’ve had cm punk, Randy Orton, aj styles, and the rock return

This not AEW where there’s 20 meaningless titles

Drew still main events shows and is included in top storylines, I’m not feeling sad for him lol

Daps
IMG_1913.jpg

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cant put rock vs roman for elimination chamber lmao what business sense does that make. Its wrestlemania 40 and the rock roman story writes itself.

Cody doesnt have to win da title at wrestlemania and he doesnt have to win it from roman. Let Rock take it from him at mania and let rock lose it to cody or punk