1/1/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW DAY 1: SETH ROLLINS VS DREW MCINTYRE FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FT. THE ROCK (2.15M RATING)

Daps
Daps
agree once they fumbled the match with him and Jey....its been ehh ever since from an overall bloodline standpoint

yeah roman taking off after the match basically laid out the gameplan: see u at wrestlemania

i know roman vs rock should be at wm and 99% of the time i'd agree but we all know rock is losing against roman and it doesnt make sense to hold the title hostage another year over some meaningless number of days factoid

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Here's the thing. IF they have The Rock vs. Roman at WrestleMania, that's the type of match that supersedes what the story with Cody is. It just is...

I would hope the Elimination Chamber rumors are true but if it's Mania instead, you can't really blame them. It's The Rock
I wish Cody had the Money in the Bank briefcase. They could have at least had him beat the winner of Reigns/Rock that way. It’s not in his character as a face to do that. But fukk it turn him heel.

Have Cody turn into the top heel. Have him build a bullet club like squad. And have the bloodline with Rock take them down at summerslam. Have Rock retire at that summerslam in a win with his family.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thing is the Cody story is to win the WWE title.....not to beat Roman

and not for nothing Rock vs Roman DOES NOT need to the WWE title involved at all.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
yeah roman taking off after the match basically laid out the gameplan: see u at wrestlemania

i know roman vs rock should be at wm and 99% of the time i'd agree but we all know rock is losing against roman and it doesnt make sense to hold the title hostage another year over some meaningless number of days factoid

This right here is facts.

Oh shyt, Priest is here. :lupe: