1/1/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW DAY 1: SETH ROLLINS VS DREW MCINTYRE FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FT. THE ROCK (2.15M RATING)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He's got 54 days and money to afford the best trainers. He will be ready by then and Cody will finish his story

You can TRT you're way to big muscles...The Rock need to head to Australia right now and hop on the treadmill every day

Also, Punk didn’t jump ship to not main event a Wrestlemania night

Exactly, son bout to choke out Charles Robinson and shyt if they bring him back and not do it

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Punk must be pissed. He wants to main-event Mania and now that may not happen if Rock/Roman main-events night 1, and Cody/Roman main events night 2.

There's no way they would put the World title match on last over the WWE title as long as Roman is the champion.

We might have get ready for Punk to start acting like an ass again backstage. Hunter gonna have to put him in his place.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Punk must be pissed. He wants to main-event Mania and now that may not happen if Rock/Roman main-events night 1, and Cody/Roman main events night 2.

There's no way they would put the World title match on last over the WWE title as long as Roman is the champion.

Maybe this means we should get ready for Punk to start acting like an ass again backstage if this turns out to really happen.
:what:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
can’t help but feel for Drew a bit. He’s not lying. He had momentum most would risk everything to have and then a damn global pandemic hit and he never got to know how folks really felt about him as “the guy”

He’s being nice. I’d be beating everyone I could access up. Especially in parking lots.

Word to NXT