1/1/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW DAY 1: SETH ROLLINS VS DREW MCINTYRE FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FT. THE ROCK (2.15M RATING)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Didn't say anything about that.

Just saying you be sucking dikk for WWE and he be sucking dikk for AEW. Facts are facts :manny:
So liking the promotion is sucking dikk? I guess you suck dikk for USC. Hell you must really suck Chuck and Theory's dikks every night.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So liking the promotion is sucking dikk? I guess you suck dikk for USC. Hell you must really suck Chuck and Theory's dikks every night.
Stanning = Sucking dikk so yeah sure I do that for USC

I can admit it. I don't get why you get so offended and can't admit it when MFs literally nicknamed you "sarge", "stooge", "briscoe", "patterson", etc. :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I can admit it. I don't get why you get so offended and can't admit it when MFs literally nicknamed you "sarge", "stooge", "briscoe", "patterson", etc. :manny:
We all are because we all stan something so it's fukking stupid to call people that shyt. All it does is rile people up.

You and Deathwatch are Chuck Stans, Eric Brooks is the Sasha/Mercedes Stan. I can go on and on but I hope you get the point.

Silkk

Daps
We all are because we all stan something so it's fukking stupid to call people that shyt. All it does is rile people up.

You and Deathwatch are Chuck Stans, Eric Brooks is the Sasha/Mercedes Stan. I can go on and on but I hope you get the point.
We are. We can admit.

You only get riled up being called a WWE stan. The world needs stans. The coli needs stans. We have stans for musicians, wrestlers, movie companies, video game companies, sports teams, players, wrestlers, etc.

You just the only one that gets offended. Everybody is a stan for something :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
We are. We can admit.

You only get riled up being called a WWE stan. The world needs stans. The coli needs stans. We have stans for musicians, wrestlers, movie companies, video game companies, sports teams, players, wrestlers, etc.

You just the only one that gets offended. Everybody is a stan for something :manny:
Yeah but it's not a compliment, it's meant as a derogatory term because that Stan character was so obsessed, that a person is willing to do crazy things, and that's not me, I'm not that stupid. Also telling someone they suck dikk of something ain't going to get you endeared towards them so there is that.

I can consider myself a fan but I am not a Stan.

Silkk

Daps
Yeah but it's not a compliment, it's meant as a derogatory term because that Stan character was so obsessed, that a person is willing to do crazy things, and that's not me, I'm not that stupid. Also telling someone they suck dikk of something ain't going to get you endeared towards them so there is that.

I'd shoot ten nikkas for USC to win a title next season :birdman:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
If Andrade shows up on RAW is he the first wrestler to appear on both AEW and WWE programing in such a short span of time ?
Worlds End : December 30th
RAW Day 1 : January 1st.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
HHH done had MVP and Omos off TV all year :snoop:

All year? :comeon:

I clearly remember Omos facing Brock at WM and Seth at Backlash, among other appearances in 2023.

You for WWE

And @Cattle Mutilation for AEW

Was watching a compilation of heel announcers caping for heels the other day and I swear thats yall :mjlol:

What's that got to do with my reply. I was just correcting you. And so what? Do I have to like every promotion that exists? :dahell:

Didn't say anything about that.

Just saying you be sucking dikk for WWE and he be sucking dikk for AEW. Facts are facts :manny:

We are. We can admit.

The first TSC argument of 2024 (Eastern standard time)

cam-newton.gif