Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Speaking recently on WWE’s The Bump, Bobby Lashley offered some details on his rationale for teaming with The Street Profits (via Wrestling Inc). According to Lashley, he plans to help shape the duo’s potential into an active force to be reckoned with on Friday nights. You can find a highlight from Lashley and watch the full interview below.

On what initially drew him to form an alliance with The Street Profits: “When I looked for somebody that I can work with, these two guys have more potential than anybody else in the company, without a shadow of a doubt. They’ve already been tag team champions, but I think that they can hold and have a reign that no one has ever seen before. In order to do that, you have to do whatever it takes to get to that level. There’s hard work, there’s the ‘it’ factor … but there’s something else they need to take into consideration, and that’s doing whatever it takes.”

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
IN

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Speaking recently on WWE’s The Bump, Bobby Lashley offered some details on his rationale for teaming with The Street Profits (via Wrestling Inc). According to Lashley, he plans to help shape the duo’s potential into an active force to be reckoned with on Friday nights. You can find a highlight from Lashley and watch the full interview below.

On what initially drew him to form an alliance with The Street Profits: “When I looked for somebody that I can work with, these two guys have more potential than anybody else in the company, without a shadow of a doubt. They’ve already been tag team champions, but I think that they can hold and have a reign that no one has ever seen before. In order to do that, you have to do whatever it takes to get to that level. There’s hard work, there’s the ‘it’ factor … but there’s something else they need to take into consideration, and that’s doing whatever it takes.”
SP never been heels and are not used to cheating, that's the story that's being told. Lashley gon' make them learn.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
SP never been heels and are not used to cheating, that's the story that's being told. Lashley gon' make them learn.
The Profits had a segment on The Bump yesterday, and they alluded to just that. They said that they're trying to adjust to Lashley's instructions, but they have trouble doing underhanded things.
It looks like the writers are slow cooking the heel turn; and if they do it right, The Almighty Profits can possibly take over the Usos spot as WWE's top heel team.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The Profits had a segment on The Bump yesterday, and they alluded to just that. They said that they're trying to adjust to Lashley's instructions, but they have trouble doing underhanded things.
It looks like the writers are slow cooking the heel turn; and if they do it right, The Almighty Profits can possibly take over the Usos spot as WWE's top heel team.
:childplease:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If wrestling was real would dudes bounce of the ropes to gain momentum ? :patrice: