[09/25] Monday Night RAW: #JusticeForChelsea

Trips

Superstar
Daps
These MNF games are pure ass :hhh:
I'm a Philly fan so I'm gonna watch that game regardless.

But, NFL is clearly on that fukk you. We got your viewership right now. Like they know Buffalo/Miami gonna be a good game next week and they are keeping it at 1 instead of moving it to Sunday night cause it's not "Flex" time yet.

Like sure Chiefs-Jets looked better before A-Aron went down. But not now.
Next week's Monday game is garbage.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I like Santos but he's missing something and it doesn't help that he gets jobbed so often.
Thing about Santos is he's nowhere near as fast or crisp as Rey is even at this age which is what people expect to see from smaller lucha guys and he's not as nasty as someone like Rush. And he doesn't really seem to have a lot of physical charisma to connect with the crowd on a pure personality level. He's good but just kinda... there?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dragon Lee is probably one of the better Mexican masked guys they've had in a minute. Still, the shadow of being the Rey replacement is so huge. I think Del Rio was likely their best bet, cause he was working as a heel and a face and was decent in the ring. But, he was headcase and screwed up. He could still be cashing WWE checks if he wasn't such a fukk up.

I like Santos but he's missing something and it doesn't help that he gets jobbed so often.
MF is so crazy that TNA won't even touch him :dead:

And yeah he legit was the biggest latin star post Eddie. He should still be in WWE today but yeah....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm a Philly fan so I'm gonna watch that game regardless.

But, NFL is clearly on that fukk you. We got your viewership right now. Like they know Buffalo/Miami gonna be a good game next week and they are keeping it at 1 instead of moving it to Sunday night cause it's not "Flex" time yet.

Like sure Chiefs-Jets looked better before A-Aron went down. But not now.
Next week's Monday game is garbage.

Yeah it's weird.... That said the last hour of the early games yesterday was pure insanity and only the NFL could get us that so you have to take the bad with the good :beli: