Bland and boring

Put the title on Cameron if you want ratings
Ariane-Andrew.jpg

:blessed:

Zero daps :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Low key he is a 2020 MVP candidate between the promos and singlehandedly saving the dark order group.

Outside of some shoddy booking early, Brodie Lee has been money, but the WWE-only crowd just wanted to have something to complain about. They want him to be garbage and fail so bad but that simply hasn’t been the case

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Miro almost killing Sabian dumping him on his head trying to throw him over the rail is a hell of a way to debut. They really need to get him away from that shyt though, makes him come off like less of a big deal as he should be.

This dude Austin Gunn got the dream gig. Got signed for no reason other than his dad being there & gets paid to just yell obnoxious shyt like an a$$hole during shows.

Brodie Lee vs Orange Cassidy is pretty much the example of AEW's weird booking when it comes to 98% of the roster :manny:

:deadrose: at Matt Hardy getting concussed, cutting a promo saying he needed to take time off to heal, showing up a week later to get written out with a fake knee injury to cover the concussion for some reason, & then showing up the next week again. This Jericho feud is really about whoever goes home for a few weeks first loses.

:mjlol: at the announcers talking about how in sync Diamante & Ivelisse are while their fukking up a double team.

Mox vs Kingston was a fun brawl for something that wasn't planned for tonight. Hope they actually build to that later after the next PPV probably.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Ricky Starks needs to get more consistent in his promos. But he's the heel they need to focus on for the future. MJFraud:russell:

More consistent? :stopitslime:
He's only had 4 promos w/ AEW so far (well, 3 on mic promos, and one vignette) and they have all been money. What more do you want?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Outside of some shoddy booking early, Brodie Lee has been money, but the WWE-only crowd just wanted to have something to complain about. They want him to be garbage and fail so bad but that simply hasn’t been the case

WWE only crowd needs to watch their dying NXT. On this board it’s 625 replies to 69. Yikes

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
More consistent? :stopitslime:
He's only had 4 promos w/ AEW so far (well, 3 on mic promos, and one vignette) and they have all been money. What more do you want?

:hhh: reading that quote. Ricky been fire on the mic and ace with the promos.

props to Sonny for not changing even tho he's probably gotten some hate over his antics out there, but geez :mjlol:

:mjlol: Kenny on commentary. Still my fave storyline in all of wrestling right now between Page and Kenny

I also swear that Rosa and Ivylesse don't like each other with the way they're working out there.

probably already said but Cody really out here looking like the villain from Lazy Town smh

And that ME match was exactly what I thought it would be, and enjoyed the hell out of it. Eddie is a tremendous seller in the ring.

decent show, but I was really hyped for the 6 man tag which would have been mad flames.