[09/23/23] AEW Collision: Christian defends his TNT title, shyts on a dead father; Starks vs. Danielson Texas Death Match; Switchblade vs. Andrade

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how they are going to build up a third match between Starks and Danielson but Starks needs to get a W over him before the end of the year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The finish to the main event was :picard: Danielson really is a savage.

I'm kinda pissed off that NOW Tony and Dragon are OK with protecting dude and giving him a ton of big Ws building him up, which is what he should've gotten in 2021 and 2022 so when THIS type of feud happened in 2023, he could put the young guy over and elevate him.

I hope Starks costs him the match at WrestleDream and sets up a final third match (I don't know, a retirement vs hair match? :dead:), he needs to a big W and be elevated further. Getting the rub by losing ain't gonna cut it right now, specially when the guy might just bail on the company and go to WWE as soon as his deal expires.

It also seemed the ended the show before Ricky and Dragon could do a final interaction.
I didn't ever think about Starks/Danielson as a rivalry but these two have a lot of chemistry. These matches are fire
It's fukking crazy to me that out of all the people Danielson has faced since he came back from retirement, the one he had the least chemistry with was Okada :mindblown: (well, Big Cass/Bill is in that conversation too).

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Felt like the old collision episode

Great wrestling and little nonsense

Opener was solid

Julia Hart entrance is great

Ftr vs Aussie open mic segment sold me more on the match

Andrade vs Jay White was great

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Danielson gonna have to take an L to Starks soon, they have great chemistry and are having a good feud :ehh:

Main event was great

Danielson put over cats like Garcia, Starks needs this :damn: