09/21/24 DAZN PPV: Riyadh Season Wembley Edition: Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois (IBF Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AJ and his stall tactics
Nothing to do with that, Sheeraz was just too damn quick. When I was checking earlier, this music performance was supposed to start 9.30 local time (now) but theyve had to fill all that time the fight was going on with these shyt lil interviews :mjlol:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
These Riyadh Season cards are annoying. I love music just as much as any music fan but why do we need a dozen fights on an undercard & a concert just to get to the main event. Like just make the main thing, the main thing and get to it.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Just dumb how they made the main event like 1-2 hours after the 2nd to last fight
Yeah I agree but cooking up some stuff between time. Hopefully neither one of these cats get KO'd early. That would suck if the main and co main ended early after this long ass wait.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
They better do at least one of their anthems:ufdup:
Oasis are an average ass band in the grand scheme but there's a lot of crossover between the UK boxing fanbase and the people who stan them, so all of these are anthems to them. :skip:

Liam definitely got a huge bag for this. I think they tried to get Noel to show up as well but they're not ruining that reunion on this.