Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
AEW has a little for everyone. May take newer ppl a bit to catch the vibe.

Entertaining match

Thats the charm and best part for them. Every match dont feel like its the same thing or same formula.

Hell if anything, I'd wish they'd bring back more Hardcore stuff but I kinda get who they do that sparingly

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Jersey low key got screwed over. First, we lost Blood and Guts now they giving us a mid lineup so that Arthur Ashe can have a PPV type of show.

Edit: Hopefully next time they come around, there’s not another NYC show to upstage it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Good show, though it had timing issues. The main event felt like it ended abruptly.

I thought that commentary sounded better without Excalibur.

I'm saying:dwillhuh:. Not a knock on Excalibur but dude really seems like a Dark/Rampage commentator, than a Dynamite commentator.

shyt felt like Nitro without the higher ups on Eric's ass :dame:. Quite refreshing than Excalibur DOING coMENTARY like THIS:beli:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I'm saying:dwillhuh:. Not a knock on Excalibur but dude really seems like a Dark/Rampage commentator, than a Dynamite commentator.

shyt felt like Nitro without the higher ups on Eric's ass :dame:. Quite refreshing than Excalibur DOING coMENTARY like THIS:beli:
Good show, though it had timing issues. The main event felt like it ended abruptly.

I thought that commentary sounded better without Excalibur.

Excalibur would’ve probably put over how dangerous Suzuki is and his accolades in a better way though.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Excalibur would’ve probably put over how dangerous Suzuki is and his accolades in a better way though.

Somebody made a comparison of him being Mike Tenay which is so true. I appreciate his knowledge from a smark/wrestling fan perspective, but dude really kills the element of story telling when he over does shyt:francis:.

Sometimes less is more.